Sovereign on the international stage and in cooperation with strong partners
Already during my studies in Germany, England, the U.S. and South Africa I laid the foundation for an international orientation of my professional career. During my professional career in Frankfurt am Main, New York, London and Johannesburg with leading international commercial law firms, I developed my professional skills and broadened my personal horizon. As a result, I have built up a network of excellent colleagues from all specialist areas and can handle matters in English and German bilingually.
This background opens up international perspectives for my clients – above all for business activities of German companies in South Africa and South African companies in Germany.
South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa
- Initiation and support of activities in South Africa & sub-Saharan Africa
- Establishing contacts and cooperations with African law firms and other consultants
- Overview of the regulatory environment in South Africa, in particular broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE)
- Conduct of negotiations (German / English)
- International meetings
- Advice on intercultural hurdles
"My international connections are a valuable and enriching part of my professional and private life."
Dr. Rainer Freudenberg, LL.M.